Pages

SUMMER TIME!!

Hello, Hello!! It sure has been a while! Life has just been crazy the last 18 months and I couldn't keep up with these marvelous workshops & projects. Especially when I got sick from pregnancy last June. I had my beautiful baby girl after Emergency C-Section in January and we have just been trying to heal, bond and get used to having a baby around again, lol! In December, my mom was almost killed by a drunk driver and was in the hospital 5 months trying to heal from all her broken bones. So I've been a little preoccupied with that. She is home now and needs some assistance from time to time but doing really well. Anyway, that's just a little bit of what's been going on!
I'm not quite ready for workshop world again but there are some of you that started purchasing the Interchangable Subway Art before my hiatus. I wanted to offer more of the Subway Art so that you all can have a complete set and keep it up for the entire year as was intended. So right now I am offering the Summer Subway Art below.

I hope everyone is doing well and in good health! I hope to be able to start up workshops again soon and will notify you when I do so! I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

Please email me if you would like one and I will let you know when yours is ready for pickup!  Please specify if you would like the kit or for me to complete it for you and which dangle you would like.


Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!!
Melanie@freckledesigns.com


 
Choose the boat dangle above or one of the below:
 
 
Choose your option:
Which Dangle?

No comments:

Post a Comment