Pages

Easter is Coming!

Below you will find the new EASTER Subway Art for those of you who are interested. This is the only new item we will be offering for 2012 Easter decor.

Unfortunatley, I will not be holding a workshop at this time :( I don't want to get too wordy and personal, but just know that I am working towards improving and serving you better. Although I am not doing a workshop, I will still be taking your personal orders. If there are previous projects or custom projects that you are interested in (you can view my past projects to the right) just email me your orders. I will fulfill orders as I receive them.

melanie@freckledesigns.com

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks and have a great Easter!

1. Easter Subway Art!


Choose your option:



**********************************
ROBYN YORK 

No comments:

Post a Comment